Bolt Hole Centers
All measurements +/- 1/8"
- Loading docks with declining slopes
- Docks with slopes of 5% or less
- Prevents over compression of dock seals
- Protects buildings when docks slope towards the building
- Absorbs over 80% of truck impact and shock to protect dock and building
- Eliminates costly repairs from severe shock to docks
- Anchored through thick steel angles to provide stability and shape retention
- Performs on any truck dock under any weather condition or prolonged exposure
- Maintenance free
- Furnish and install rubber dock bumpers as manufactured by Durable Corporation. Model No(s)______. Resilient rubber material of bumpers shall be rubberized-fabric truck tires cut to uniform size pads and punched to receive 3/4" supporting rods.
- All bumpers must be 9" thick (projection from dock), and closed with two 3" x 3" x 1/4" structural angles under approximately 1,500 lbs of pressure. The angles are welded to 3/4" rods at one end and closed with threaded rod and nut at the other end.
- The anchor leg of angle extends a minimum of 3" beyond the rubber surface at either end and contains two or three 13/16" anchor bolt holes as required. (Anchor bolts are supplied separately.)
- The finish for exposed metal parts shall be either chrome aluminum lead-free enamel, or hot dipped galvanized. (Galvanized has additional cost.)
- Bumper to hold dimensions of 14 x 9 x 10 (LWH) - bumper rubber dimensions to be 9 x 10 x 10 (WHL) - Bumper metric dimensions to be 355mm x 228mm x 254mm (LWH)
10" High x 14" Long x 9" Thick
Wedge Anchors sold seperately.